Now that it is the last weekend of September, my mind is starting to shift to October-ish thoughts. Last year I had fun carving pumpkins, but this year I'm thinking PAINT! Here are some of the images that have my wheels turning:
1. Love these fun colors & the gold stems:
2. Or how about gold-leafing the whole thing??
3. Black matte spray-paint is a classy take on creepy ...
4. Use a painted pumpkin as a flower pot!!
5. Chalk paint! It's got a similar effect to the matte spray paint, but it can be brushed on. And I adore the soft colors grouped here:
6. Intricate details painted on, so pretty & feminine!
I'll definitely post whatever it is I end up doing with pumpkins this season! Do you have any October decor inspiration your looking forward to trying?
Have a great weekend!